<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, December 12, 2009

I’m still here. Not yet in labour. Hubby gets his off and accompanied me for the check-up on 10 December. My appointment was at 10am but the usual Hubby has difficulty waking up early. With the peak hours, we hailed a cab. Usually we will take the MRT and shuttle bus to NUH. The journey from Admiralty to NUH is far ok! During the check-up, my blood pressure was taken, my lab result indicates that I do not have any infection but my blood count is low. The gynae insist for me to eat lots of red meat and veggies till my delivery. So, we have book the delivery and ward room. Luckily, the cost of delivery and ward charges can be used under my medisave and be reimburse back. We have our lunch at NUH canteen before making way to Jurong East area and IMM. I actually shop again for baby items! I think I can’t resist seeing baby items. Too cute! And yesterday, my manager gave me 5 baby bodysuits and it’s pretty in pink! Not to forget, a box of toiletries for Christmas gift, in pink too! Just what I need for my hospital bag. Super love it.

Baby bag and hospital bag has been packed, at last! So no more worries, just in case I might go into labour early. Our room has been neatly organized with the help of my mum in-law. Only left with few baby items to buy and also booking of nenek urut. This coming Monday, the new girl that is replacing me while I’m on maternity leave will be coming in and I have lots of things to teach her. I’ll be dropping by my parents place later after work. Missing them truckloads.

10:01 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors