<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm so free right now that I feel like updating my blog but I can't seem to find my cell phone cable wire to upload the pics. I've just deleted my friendster account due to Hubby request. Fine, I still have my facebook account. Oh well, I got nothing else to update cause my mind is in blank right now.

Just an update on my pregnancy, I'm in my 2nd trimester that is 4 months & 1 weeks. I'm glad that my appetite is growing. Far better than my 1st trimester where I always vomit and have a terrible headache. But I have constipation and it makes my stomach bloated. Feels so uncomfortable but a secondary school of mine recommend me to drink Yakult and it really works! I'm a big fan of Yakult eversince then.

Had my last ultra scan at NUH on National Day. I could clearly see the spine, the head, the body. The gynae tried to detect the gender of the baby but it was so difficult as it was kicking and jumping non-stop. What an active baby! I guess the gender of my baby can only be known on my next check up at KKH on 02 September when I'm in my 5 months. Why the sudden transfer to KKH as I'm going to stay with my in-laws at Woodlands after giving birth. It's near to my in-laws place anyway.

Hubby will be back home tomorrow since army is having running marathon. It feels boring without him but when he's with me, we will argue sometimes. Weird but it's true. Missing him so badly right now.

Reply to tags:
Manjer: No problem babe.
Waney: Updated but no pics for the moment. Will re-link you back.
Iva: Thanks for linking me. Will link you also.
Julii: Hello babe!
Nana: Hello! I also have a strong feeling it's a boy cause I'm so lazy to dress up and been months since I've put on make-up. Your Eldora so cute! I love baby girls cause can dress them up. You take care too and I will link you.
Qysha: Congrats babe on your engagement! So happy for you, babe.
Matilda: No choice. Have to endure when pregnant. Anyway, read your blog regarding your engagement eh? If true, congrats girl!
Paula: Thanks sweets!
Adah: I'm fine right now. Thanks babe.
Iva: Will link you soon babe.
Zura: He looks like you lar babe. Yes, I'm enjoying my pregnancy minus the morning sickness, terrible headache, back pain & etc.
Mas: Thanks babe. Yes, I'm bless to have my family, in-laws & hubby with me. Anyway, I did not went to Studiofrost Fashion Festival II cause it's far lar. LOL!
Berry: Suker eh kau? LOL! I'm happy too lar.
Nadiarina: Thanks sweets!

9:02 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors