<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Well, I’m so lazy to edit the previous entry. In fact, I rarely have the time to be online and surf the internet like I used to before marriage. What’s more the need to blog. A very quick update as my colleagues & I are celebrating our manager’s birthday in a while.

Yesterday was a mad rush for me & my mum especially. My grandmother had a high fever 2 days ago and her feet were so swollen in red that my mum had to rush her to the hospital by ambulance. Mum was busy with the registration when she received a call from my younger sister at home saying that grandfather fell down on the floor and was shivering in cold sweat. Not only that, he actually pee inside his pants and could not remember a single thing. My younger sister was alone at that point of time and could not carry him alone. Luckily, my brother went back home in time. My mum left the hospital and quickly cab back home. I took a cab too right after work and grandfather was being stubborn as he does not want any of us (girls) to clean him up. My brother had left earlier due to some circumstances and hubby was the last choice. Hubby cleaned him up with the help of my mum and cab to our nearest family doctor. At first, the doctor had given him an anti-bacterial injection but after grandfather showed the doctor his leg was infected just like grandmother, the doctor advised us to send him to the hospital right away. True enough, grandfather was admitted to the same hospital as grandmother. Both of them had high fever and same leg infection. By time we got back home, it was almost 1am.

This morning when hubby & I heard our alarm clock rang, we kept pressing the snooze as we were too tired to wake up. Hubby had no choice but to take cab to camp as he was late. So our daily routine right after work will be heading to none other than Alexandra Hospital till both of them are discharged.

11:49 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors