<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, May 08, 2009

I have a lot of things to do and also some event to attend but due to some circumstances I need to cancel some of it. My workplace is having Annual BBQ later on but I will not be attending although I badly want to go. I need to rush back home and pack my bag as every weekend I’m staying over my in-laws place. Before that, I need to run some errand first. Not only that, hubby & I actually have councelling today but we postponed it to next week. Our marriage course peep, Ira & her husband will be getting solemnized tomorrow and on Sunday will be their wedding. We could not make it to both days nevertheless. Saturday will be visiting my grandmother along with my in-laws. My grandfather will be discharged today, thank god. As for Sunday, we planned to celebrate mother’s day by having dinner together with our mums.

On a side note, I need to purchase a new handphone. My current phone is giving me a lot of problems such as leaking battery due to overcharge (I know, it’s my fault!), loudspeaker can’t be heard, half of the keypads buttons have the light on while another half are not. Since my Starhub contract is expiring this coming July and Starhub had given me a $100 vouchers (it’s better than nothing, right?), I’m still deciding on these 3 handphones.

Sony Ericsson C905


Samsung Pixxon


Nokia 79


I’m a camera person. Don’t really fancy to listen music on my handphone. Anybody using any of the handphones mentioned above? I need some reviews / comments before I buy either one of it. I’m very particular when buying handphone as I want the best and won’t regret of buying it.

11:58 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors