<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just THREE more days to greeting hello to being married and bidding goodbye to singlehood. I can’t believe that our 4 years of boyfriend & girlfriend relationship will be ended up with marriage.

Things are not really on our side in the first place. Bf right now is admitted to hospital due to rashes & fever. So, I’m praying that he will recover fast and be discharged by tomorrow. Just yesterday morning, the ROM called saying that our Tok Kadi is being admitted to hospital and there will be a replacement with other Tok Kadi. God is really testing us. I just hope that everything will go smoothly our big day, 21 Feb 09. Insya allah.

So how’s my preparation? Last minute hiccups here & there but we managed to pull it through. Alhamdullilah. There’s still last minutes of things need to be done ASAP such as spring cleaning the house thoroughly. Meaning, wipe off the dust, wash the old curtain & hang up the new ones, ransack every cabinet and arrange every single items properly, sweep & mop the floor, put on new bedsheets, clean all the fans, paint the wall & etc. TSK! Starting from tomorrow as I’ve taken leave, I’ll be a busy woman. Not to mention, running errands. This is a good practice I must say. LOL!

As usual, proper update soon with lots and lots of pictures before and after marriage. The preparation, the fitting session, the shopping done & etc. So behold with massive pictures after my wedding.

Friends, my solemnization will take place at my house, 11am. Bersanding will be under my void deck, probably around 1pm. Don’t worry for those who can’t come in the afternoon as I’ll be back to my place around 5pm for dinner. So, See you girls & guys this Saturday! :)

10:19 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors