<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Yesterday night Azim planned to have dinner at Boon Lay for their Nasi Lemak Power. We took 240 bus as usual and damn it, there was a road block and we had to walked a distance to go the food market. Before that, I need to withdraw cash and the queue was freaking long. I can see from Azim's face that he looks pissed off already. So, I planned to go Taman Jurong Shopping Centre then since Boon Lay was so crowded. We walked into a baby's shop to look around for baby's crib. He was being reluctant to survey and was busy sms-ing. That's when the argument started till it dragged to Taman Jurong Shopping Centre. We parted ways while on the way back home. I was fed-up with him and off my handphone. In the end, he came to look for me around the neighbourhood blk. We talked things out and everything was back to normal.

Not until, I felt that I was bleeding again. It was true. My gynae told me that if the bleeding still occur, I have to be brought to hospital so we cabbed to NUH. Shortly after that, my mum arrived with her colleague. I was given a vaginal check. The cervix was closed. Had an ultrascan, the waterbag & baby can be seen but the heart beat can't be detect. I was worried. I do not want anything to happened to my baby. But the gynae assured me that the baby is fine. I was given MC from 31/12/08 - 06/01/08 since I need sufficient rest but I will still go to work tomorrow cause I've taken a lot of MC. My mum's colleague drove us back home.

So from now onwards, my checkup will be at NUH. No more seeing my gynae at the private clinic. Next appointment will be on 06/01/09. Guess, I have to take leave again. Right now, I'm still bleeding. Still wearing pads, just like normal period. I don't know what's up with my body. Even my gynae told that my baby is still alive inside my tummy. Deep down inside my heart, I'm worried for my baby. I do not want anything to happen to it. Sigh. I'm going to google for this and find an answer to it.

11:22 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors