<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Ok great. I was forced being interview for the malay tv programme, M.A.T while I was walking back home from work at jurong east. Despite telling them that I don't really know what MAT is (which is actually a lie!), they followed and begged me to be interview. There's so many versions of Mat such as mat rep, mat motor, mat rock & etc. Fine, I go for it and it was nerve wrecking. 5 minutes, it's like 5 hours to me! Standing in the middle of the crowd with camera, mike, people walking passed by to take a look, reminded me when I was studying at MDIS. I remember vividly when I tried to be a news presenter in a studio. I just need to read the script being showed on the small tv. That was easy! But in this case, with no script, I was dumbfounded for few seconds.

My wedding. It's been bugging me every single minute cause I have not prepare a single thing. I did some survey for wedding packages but still it's out of my budget. It's so expensive to have a wedding under the blk. It even lead to argument with Azim cause I actually want to postpone our wedding date. But when I think back, I'm not being fair with him as his parents have started preparing for it. 6 more weeks and I feel that I do not have enought time to prepare! The printing of cards, pelamin & deco, catering, make-up artist, dowry gifts, berkat & every single thing. I even list down the budget and details. I'm just hoping that tomorrow will be a good news for me. If everything is ok, it can be done. No money = nothing can be done. With the bonus around the corner (hopefully), I can use it to buy for his dowry gift, re-pair the aircon at my parent's room (where the solemnisation will take place) & every small details need to be done straight away. No shopping for me this month. :(

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me & Azim. He took leave to collect our baby's featus at NUH in the morning and to be bury it at jalan bahar. I want to tag along with him but I'm not 'clean' yet and I can't step into a cemetery. That means, I can't see my featus being buried. :( He will settle that in the morning while I will meet my mum to run errand at jurong point in the afternoon since I'm on half day leave. Right after that, it will be my check-up at NUH. If Azim can settle everything before afternoon, he can at least accompany for my check-up. If not, I have to go alone which I totally hate it.

Till now, whenever I see any baby, it will get reminded me of the past. I'm still not over it yet.

10:31 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors