<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged by Daya. Terima kasih banyak-banyak kerana sudi tag yer. I'm like so bored right now.


1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back! Here is 10 things you must know about yours truly.

Here goes!

1) I'm so used of having muhammad azim to be with me all the times. I feel insecure without him.

2) When I was in secondary school, my close friend consist of Jaz (Chinese) & Dinah (Indian). People kept calling us 'racial harmony' cause the three of us are always seen together.

3) I was afraid of cat last time. Whenever I see a cat a few meter away from me, I can scream and run away from it. But not now since my brother brought back a very small cute kitten home and now it become our pet, Kecik.

4) I may have a stuck-up face but trust me, I'm friendly. To those who I just get to know, I need to warm-up first before I can celoteh banyak-banyak!

5) I love dessert than main course. Especially chocolate!


6) My dream was to be an air-stewardess when I was younger. But now, fat hope! Bf does not even allow me to go for it! And also, a fashion editor/fashion stylist... Anything to do with fashion lah!


7) I can sit for hours infront of the computer, by just surfing the net & listening to music. I love online shopping too!


8) I'm not a big fan of playing games like psp, wii, nintendo. I prefer to play online games.


9) I love reading hollywood's tabloids, gossips & etc.


10) I'm afraid of sickness and always think of dying.

Alright! I'm done! To those taggers saying that I'm pregnant, I'm NOT! I maybe suffering from low blood pressure. I still remember few months ago, I fainted inside MRT cause of the giddyness. What's more I'm just recovering from fever and diarrhoea. Maybe sekarang musim demam arh.

I receieved good news from bf just a while ago saying that he already changed his guard duty with someone else for this saturday. That means, he's all mine from friday till sunday! Best kaper! Aku rindu giler kat dia!

12:04 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors