<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, November 14, 2008

As far as I am concerned, I haven't been blogging lately and there are a jolly good number of posts with photos in them waiting to be uploaded. That shall be update in my next entry, probably in the weekend. I feel like I've lost my passion for blogging man, sheesh. No hold on, passion is a too strong vocab to describe! I mean I do love writing but yeah, sometimes I get kind of lazy to blog. Feels so good to be back typing away.


It’s my turn to work on Saturday. I always dreaded to work on Saturday. Half of my weekend is gone. I was craving for bone steak (tulang) and kept asking the bf to eat with me this weekend but mum bought it yesterday night. It’s finger licking good! So, no more craving for the bone steak. It will be Arnold or Popeye this weekend, hopefully if the bf can exchange his guard duty with someone else. I loathe the management at his camp because he can’t book out every single day like before. It will be night out either Tuesday or Thursday. He must be back at certain time. If not, confinement for him. Benci sekali.

Online shopping can cause serious damage to one's bank account. So I think I shall close the other browser windows before I click my way to bankruptcy. But I really like the top, the bags, and the make-up. Everything looks so pretty & nice. I can’t really spend that much cause I’m saving up my ass off for something. But it’s so tempting to shop.

I was reading the latest issue of CLEO magazine and I have a rough idea on what to wear for my D&D; The make-up, the manicure & pedicure, the dress, the mask, the heel, the handbag. Best or what?! It will be held at Grand Copthorne Hotel, just nearby Zouk. If the bf permits, then we can go Zouk together. But I know the bf won’t even go. The pre-event will be air brush tattoo. I think I may want to do a pretty butterfly on my leg? My hand? Or even better on my back shoulder? Oh my, sounds so exciting. I’m so looking forward for 2009.

I just hope this Saturday I can go out with the bf and window shop for my dress & mask. I need time to browse through the shops. *cross finger*

12:11 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors