<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Something is bothering my mind right now. The moment I heard the news from the bf, my heart sunk. I guess he's left with no choice. So I will not be meeting him till next tuesday. Forget about geylang this friday with him. I shall go with my family this saturday and buy the stuffs we need at one go. It's more easier that way. I just need to wait for him then we will buy our clothes together. By next week, I shall be done with my preparation of hari raya and need to concentrate more on the house instead. Yeah, spring cleaning especially. My leave have been approved from 30 september to 3 october. Awesome! Just that I need to come back to work on saturday to clear a bit of my work. Malam raya bergotong-royonglah at home with my siblings and grandparents and at the same time listen to hari raya songs. Semangat sikit nak kemas rumah! But too bad my mum can't take leave on malam raya. I just hope that dad will close his stall and be at home instead. I guess I have no time to bake. Just buy at Raja Kueh lor! 24 hours some more.

I can't wait to knock off from work. Will be meeting babe Dinah later. I don't wish to go home at this moment. Sunyi seh at home without nobody. Bf, I miss you so much! 9 days without seeing you is so miserable. :(

HAPPY BELATED 20th BIRTHDAY TO BABE JAZ! Hope you have a fabolous day on your birthday!

12:38 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors