<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, September 17, 2008




I can smell the weekend already. It's a pity that the bf won't be joining my family to Geylang. I think the bf & me are going black and gold for this year hari raya. We shall see. Saturday will be his mum's birthday. I've bought her birthday gift already. I shall wait for the bf and will pass it together with him. Can't wait for weekdays to be over. Working 9-5 got no life ok! Only when you start working, then you will feel what I'm feeling right now. The best part of working is when the pay is in and all that money is yours. You can do whatever you want with it.



Yesterday was a last minute meet up with babe Jaz & Dinah at Jurong East Entertainment. Shout out to Qysha, I think it was you breaking fast at KFC right? If yes, I'm too shy to say hello! Hehe. Moving on, I break my fast at mcdonald and just right after finishing my mc chicken meal, Dinah began her story-telling about maggots found in the curry sauce & yadda yadda. We talked about being vegetarian. I loved animals and I know it's so cruel to eat meat but I don't really eat vegetables. Ewww, I will vomit ok. If the world left with no meat then probably I have no choice to be a vegan. We played pool for an hour plus then bid goodbye. I was supposed to pass them the gift but that Dinah told me at the very last minute to meet up.







The rest of the photos is still with Jaz. Can't believe that our friendship since secondary school is still as close till now. I still remember our secondary school days. Techers called us racial harmony cause the three of us are always together. When one skip school, another two will do the same. We shared alot of memories in jurong secondary school and that memories will always kept inside my mind. I really treasure both of them and babes, I heart both of you alot. :)







Muhammad Azim, I'm missing you truckloads. Just can't wait for you to be back into my arms.

9:47 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors