<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been playing 'senoman' (is that the spelling?) for the past few months and I decided to continue again till next year. This means that I can barely shop that much, that's the sad point. But I did all this for the both of us. Yes, kept telling myself that marriage is not cheap. The catering alone can cost 15k, the mak andam put that around 6k, the bus rent, the honeymoon, the printing of card & etc. I do not want to to use my parents money for my wedding. Let it be my hard-owned money. The bonus money too, all of it will be inside the savings account. I know it's young to think of marriage right now, but savings should be start early right? It's no harm at all.

The date is drawing near. 3 months from now. Insya-allah, everything will goes smoothly. I'm quite panic at the moment. I have not search for his ring, but guys don't really fancy that ring that much. So I will do some survey for it. Any of you readers have any idea which shops have a unique and nice design ring for guys but at the same time affordable too? And I have not bought our hari raya clothes yet. It seems that we have to buy the ready made one just like 3 years ago.

Back to work again tomorrow. I'm on mc today, actually. Reason being, sick. Yes, really sick.

8:49 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors