<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, July 19, 2008




I did not expect that today will be fun despite the heavy rain. The bf's family rent a van and mum, my sis & me tagged along. The first stop was to go KK hospital intending to buy some stuffs but the pharmacy was closed. All of us were hungry and his dad suggested beach road. The bf and me were craving for tulang for the past few weeks but we did not have the chance to go. We was a happy couple when we had our tulang together with milo blended. It's the most nicest and delicious tulang that I've taste. Good food = happy me! Off we went to geylang in search of hari raya cloth. But in the end we did not purchased anything cause nothing pleased us. The twin badly want to go vivo city and that's when the shopping started especially at Daiso. Both of the mums were practically buying in bulk. As for me, candy empire is the one that I love the most. Chocolates and more chocolates I bought. To end the night, we bought packed away dinner at west coast. And guess what was my dinner? Tulang, again!

I love it when my family are getting closer with the future in-laws (insya-allah). It was a great bonding. Nothing is important than family ties. I can never be happier than I am right now. Bf, let's forget about the past. I know you are upset about it. So am I. You have your flaws, I have mine too. We, human beings, are not that perfect. But with the imperfections, we can work things out. I'm so thankful for having you in my life.

11:07 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors