<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, July 25, 2008

1) What do you like about this person?
Alot to be mention. He always put me as his priority, he always gives in whenever we are in heated argument, he surprised me at times, he's caring and concern towards me, he will be there for me always, he's smile brighten my day when I'm down, his hug & kisses are irresistable & there's too much to list it.


2) Does he makes you laugh?
Always, he's a joker.

3) Does this person go to your school?
Nope.

4)How long have you known this person?
Since 2005. It will be 3 years plus.

5) How did you meet him?
Ah what a sweet memories whenever I remember about this. Met him through my primary school friend, S, which she has a crush on him. I was having conflict with my ex and my ex was actually his classmate. So, he called me one night and that's when things started. :)

6) What do he do that annoys you the most?
His possesiveness. At times really can't take it.

7) Do you talk on the phone with him?
Every day.

8) Do he have a friendster?
Used to but now been deleted by me.

9) Do you hang out with this person a lot?
Every single day.

10) Have you even hugged this person?
Every single minute whenever me meet.

11) Do you know a lot about this person?
Yup, real lot. From his childhood till now. All his secrets are with me

.
12) What is his favorite color?
Black, I think? Lol. He does not have specific favourite colour.

13) Have you ever dreamt about this person?
Yes.

14) Are you best friends?
Yes, he's my friend, best friend and boyfriend.

15) Have he even been to your house?
Yup, lots of times. He even sleepover.

16) Have you ever been to their house?
Yup.

17) Does this person have siblings?
Yes, a younger sister and twin brother.

18) How old is this person?
Soon to be 19.

19) Do you talk to him daily?
Yes.

20) When do you usually hang out with this person?
After my work on weekdays and weekends too. Every single day!

21) Do you think that he like you alittle or alot?
Better be alot. Right, bf?

22) Do you have a nickname for this person?
Yes. Secret between us. Shhhh....

23) How close have you been to this person?
Very, very, very close. Like seriously.

24) Have you ever lied to this person?
I admit, yes. But I never ever cheat on him.

25) Has his friend asked you if you like him?
His friends should know, duh!

26) Have he ever complimented you?
Yes. :D

27) Is him the first sign that you look for when you sign online?
He doesn't really log in msn.

28) Does he makes you smile?
Always.

29) Do you LOVE his smile?
Yes, with his cute dimple.

30) Is he taller than you?
A bit taller.

31) What would you do if he asked you out?
Of course I agreed.

32) Have you dated him b4?
Duh, yeah!

33) Does he like music?
Yes.

34) Have you dated his best friend?
Never will.

35) Is it fun to hangout with him?
Of course! With him around, it sure spells FUN!

36) Do you think he knows that this survey is about him?
He will know if he's reading it.

37) Do you love him or just like him?
Love him with all my heart and soul. Never have I love a guy like this before till I met him.

12:23 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors