<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, June 12, 2008

The past 3 days (6 june - 8 june) was awesome cause I did lots of shopping! Yes, 3 days straight in a row! The feeling of purchasing new stuffs brought adrenaline rush in me. And I did not pay a single cents for it. I'm all smile. :) The bf surprised me with vadai & ramly burger right after work yesterday. The 2 food that I always buy whenever there's pasar malam. I'm glad that I'm meeting the bf every single day & spending time with him is pricless. To my babes, I hope we will meet soon. Don't say I don't miss you! In fact, I'm thinking of girls day out. I miss bitching & laughing with you babes.


My advanced course will officially starts every thursday (which is today) & I'm thinking to go next week instead. I have 2 ulcers in my mouth & it's making me miserable. I have difficulty drinking especially plain water & chewing my food. The pain in undescribable! The only thing I'm looking forward is the weekend. The bf & me planned to ton on saturday till sunday morning which he will go back to his camp for guard duty. I want to eat at Al-Ameen at woodlands. We had Al-Ameen on my birthday at 1am & I want it again! The price is affordable & the food is better than Lau Pa Sat. So bf, Al-Ameen this saturday ok? We will chill at there till wee hours in the morning. I'm salivating thinking of the food. Weekend, come soon pls?

11:38 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors