<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nurul: Irah, were you at simei few days ago? I strongly believe it's you with your bf. Nak tegur but you won't know me... been reading ur blog.
Irah: Hello nurul! Yeah, I was at simei banyak kali. It's ok. Just tegur cause I won't bite. I'm the most friendly girl you will ever know. :p

Juz: happy 20th birthday girl! :D
Irah: Thank you Juz!

Anut nora: Happy Birthday IRAH!!! *throw confetti* hehe.. May you stay happy lways! mwarkss!!~ =D
Irah: Awww, thanks aunt for the wish.

yana: hey pretty irah, hppy 20th birthday. stay gorgeous & hot always! enjoy ur day!
Irah: Thank you yana.

Faziee: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST GIRL IN TOWN! && I saw my name! Jom, jom! Tell me in advance okayy. Babe, leave me your number thru my mail/msn alright!
Irah: THANKS babe! :) Jom, we go out one day. I rarely online cause I'm so malas to chat. When I'm online I'll leave you my number k.

Syda: HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY SIS .I LOVE YOU SO MUCH STINKY POOP HEAD <3
Irah: Ceh, sayang jugak yer kat kakak. :p

wawa: may i know the tittle of this song, pretty please?Irah: Ok by Bresco feat Akon.
betty: i saw u & ur bf ytd at haig rd tgh mkn..i was just sitting beside u, babe..nk tegur, but i don't think u know me..tkcr, prettyhead..
Irah: If I am not wrong, there's two malay girls sat beside me. One pakai tudung. Another one with long hair. So which one is you? Next time tegur ok. :)

Diy :i love reading your blog cause it's always full of pictures. Do blog more often! Ignore those hate taggers cause they are plainly jealous of you. Tc sweets....
Irah: I will blog often if I have the free time. Been busy everyday. But don't worry I will blog with pictures more often.

Emily: eeee.azim gay.dok aku busy ah ngan course aku.weekend maybe ade time.
Irah: Sembarang jer. Guy aku pure lah! Kau jangan msg sebab azim selalu off his hp. Anything call.

faziee: babe, whats the title of the song? =D
Irah: Ok by Bresco feat. Akon.

Emily: i wanna **** you!
Irah: Ini bukan Wan yang aku kenal. Whoever you are, kalau dah gian sangat main pompan lain k.

Emily: irah,mane azim pegi dah,siang2 da post out.his company fella told me tu pasal tgk dia da hilang kat bmt.one day ask him gimme a call.we could hang out or smthg and do come along.-961****2
Irah: I've passed your number to him already.

nana: do not cut hair irah! rambut dah lawa....
Irah: Unfortunately, I've cut my hair & I regret alot. :(

F: TITS!
Irah: What's up with the tits?!

Aisha: Agreed with faziee. The beat of the song is right to dance in the club.
Irah: Yup! Love it!

Faziee: i love this songggg! =D
Irah: I love it too babe.

MsBOnkerz: been an avid reader of urs. heh. cuma tak tag fo so long. :P love yer pixies. keep yer pixies flowing yaw! i loike yer hair laa babe. prettay! :)
Irah: Hello mas! If you still remember, we went out together once. Ingat tak? You like my hair? I don't like it. Always have bad hair day. Benci sangat!

Kynz: what's the tittle of the song?
Irah: Ok by bresco feat. Akon

Dinah: U MIA SEH!!!!!!!!!!!!haiz
Irah: NO! We will meet up soon one day. I miss hanging out with you & Jaz. Seriously, I do.

Aunt nora: irah.. long time aunty nvr hear from u! bz kot?! hehe.. romantik la dia wit boyfie! ;) tc..
Irah: Hello aunt nora! Keep myself busy with my guy, family & also work. You take care too hot mama!

Nurain :saw you at jurong east! ingat tak i'm the one who shouted your name? you look so loving towards your bf.
Irah: Oh yes! I still remember. Semangat eh! I'm always look loving towards him & no one else. Hehe.

faziee: lets go out one day! just u & me babyyyy! =D
Irah: Soon babe. I'll let you know.

juz: being in HR is a post where u need to challenge and be real resourceful. the faster you are the better you will be kind of thing. lol . and yes u need to be 'open' cos u'll realise that only 15% of the workforce require non-chn . :rolleyes:
Irah: I'm aiming for HR, hopefully one day. Thanks babe!

Juz: hello girl! ey spare me your free time at work, sempat snap pics lagi! lol. :diao:
Irah: For now, I'm not free as last time. My work has increased. But it's a good thing though.

Bf no 2: u bile nak pangkeng lagi? i rindu u tau
Irah: Pangkeng per? Carik pompan yang gian giler macam kau k, jantan!

Edd: 've updated my link. =)
Irah: Re-link will be done! Long time didn't hear from you.

Lynn :Aku nampak korang dua banyak kali. All the best with him i cay say.Azim was my ex last time. Kecik dunia. Anyway, all the best to both you and him. Kirim salam dia.
Irah: Really? Azim told me he does not have any ex by the name of yours. Whoever you are, thanks for your care & concern.

Annie: i work at.. tower one.. haa.. near mango.. =)
Irah: Read your blog but you will be changing job soon.

Valentina: hey itss me valentina i hope u still remember me do link me back!
Irah: Hello, yes I still remember you. Re-link will be done soon.

Ain :hey..juz bloghoppin..my daughter pun same name as u..hehe..nama blkng je..hehe..
Irah: Read your blog too but forgot to tag. Your baby girl is so adorable!

wonder: where are you working at? your workplace looks so cool.
Irah: In a building & construction company. Luckily my work place has such a good environment to work. :)
Like finally, tags been replied. I'll update with lots of pictures in my next entry. Knocking off from work & meeting my small boy as usual. :)

5:32 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors