<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, June 21, 2008

As far as I am concerned, I haven't been blogging lately. The weather has been absurdly unkind to all of mankind recently, this is God's big joke on all of us, living creatures. Besides being blazed by the scorching heat, days are just going by, nothing exciting except my bf these days. Work is the same, its either excessive or nothing at all. Family is alright, I've been a good girl. Friends are here and there. The upcoming week should be good. Fabric for hari raya, night safari? cable car ride? skyride? shopping! Talking about shopping, I'm still considering whether to get BEBE jacket or Tiffany & Co heart toggle bracelet? Opinions, anyone? I love them both especially the bebe jacket. So hot & gorgeous! I really don't mean to be materialistic/superficial. But everyone definitely loves to buy something pretty & nice for their ownselves.


Bf promised to get this miu-miu inspired bag on my b'day but he did not eventually. :(

The bf & me went to Serangoon Plaza & Mustafa Centre yesterday afternoon. It's my first time going there & I was too excited seeing the chocolate section! Too many chocolates to choose & buy! The fabric were not that bad. Pretty & colourful. The perfume's price were considered cheap! 20% to 30% I could say. So, I'm going there again to buy chocolates & perfume. Thinking, YSL Babydoll or No5 Chanel. My Chanel perfume is finishing soon & I've been wearing VS Romantic Wish. We had dinner at this indian restaurant. Our egg thosai was as big as the plate, the chicken were hot & spicy, the mango juice was fresh. Definetely going to eat at the place again.


I'm being a good girl today. Stay at home & do some house chores. Bf is having his guard duty. We shall meet on sunday instead. I wanna watch movie but my brother has a lot of movie downloaded. Don't mess with the zohan, indiana jones & etc. Oh yes, my bidding for that kimono top was successful. The pleasure of online shopping. Have a gread weekend everyone.

1:36 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors