<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, May 12, 2008

Time for an update! Sunday was a last minute plan to sort of celebrate mother's day.It was the bf's idea who called my mum and asked her out for celebration. Since my younger sis's friend, Farah, slept over at my place, she tagged along too.Farah, my sis & me took our own sweet time to get ready. It was hell of fun applying make-up inside my room. By the time we went out it's already nearly 4pm and bf has reached lakeside mrt station. Me & the bf wore casual slack cause we thought of eating nearby. But that sis of mine told my mum to eat at town. So the mum agreed to eat at cahaya. Since it's mother's day, all of us agreed to go town. Who's the one has to fork out the money for the bills? M-E! But since it's once in a while, I treat them of course. After that, off for shopping. Shopping with the mum is simply best. Cause she's the one who will pay for our items. Ok, I know it's suppose to be me to treat mum but since she offered already, I just grab what I want. ;p My sis & Farah separated ways. The bf & me accompanied mum to Jurong Point to buy some stuffs. After which mum went back home while me & the bf had our double chocolate frappe & oreo cheescake at Mc Cafe. The bf was hungry and die die want to eat nasi ayam penyet at jurong east. After his satisfying dinner, slacked at my home & before midnight he went back.


So today, I have to ditched the plan to go suntec city to buy body shop's stuff since the bf is sick. Right after work will accompany him to the doctor since he badly want me to follow. Pictures will be upload when I get back home, hopefully if I'm not tired. And tags too! My advanced course will be starting tomorrow already. I feel so draggy.

I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR POPEYE BADLY!

4:02 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors