<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 16, 2008


It sure bring a smile to my face every morning whenever I on my work's pc. :)



Tags reply:

Adah: hey irah! it's been so long since i drop by ur blog! & i notice so much changes on u! nice haircut babe! no ownder u luk diff! :) & yeah u still look gorgeous!

Irah: Hello adah! Yes, I cut my hair to satisfy the bf. But still I prefer long hair. And whenever I go to your blog, my page will hang. :(



Annee: Short hair makes you cute!

Irah: Short hair is easy to maintain but still long hair is gorgeous.



Anniee: hoho.. i feel so innocent.. haa.. Hee.. the Longchamp bag... offically SOLD OUT. =)

Irah: I don't care. I want one of it!



Yana: Where are you heading to this saturday? we can meet up!

Irah: Eventually we did not went out. :(



Ur small boy: i love with all my heart and soul i got to go dear haiz i miss u so much...i will always love u with all my heart and soul....my love for u forever and ever...muacks!!!i love u dear!!!forever!!!!! i miss my baby girl from ur baby boy muacks!!!:heart::kiss::kiss:i love u dear i miss my baby girl...

Irah: ILY too b! Oh my god, I miss you so much! Come back soon! Muacks!



Dina: okay... its not privatise oreadi... its open to all now :)

Irah: Yeah, now I can read. :) Love your layout.



Yana: jsut keep yourself busy and in no time he will be back.

Irah: I'm trying to keep myself busy always so that 6 may will come soon.



Anniee: i was jus abt to msg u den u msg me..haa.. tata.. =)

Irah: Right timing I sms you! Hope to hear from you soon ok!



Sha: Irah!!! Surprised to bump into you! Been ages man since we last saw each other! Macam biasalah, kau hot lah!

Irah: Yeah, such a surprised! Makin tinggi kau. Hot? Such a strong word lah!


9:36 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors