<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, April 05, 2008


I woke up late today. I knew that the previous night I set my alarm clock at 7am. But it was already 7.20am when I woke up. Luckily my cat woke me up by licking my toes. I took a quick shower, get ready & rushed to the mrt. I saw the train was arriving so I ran fast. Upon entering the mrt, my heart beat was thumping fast. It was so pain that it felt like a knife stabbing on me. My head spins. I could not breathe. I look around my surroundings & my vision blurred. I was holding the mrt pole and suddenly I COLLAPSED on the floor.



People began to surround me. I cried so badly cause I could not breathe properly & my head hurts. At that point of time, there was one chinese mrt staff inside the train. He rushed down to chinese garden mrt to call for help. I was still lying on the floor, inside the mrt. In few minutes, I was carried on a wheel chair to the staff's rest room. I sit on a sofa & this one malay woman, calmed me down. She called my workplace & my parents. My dad took me to the doctor. The doctor conclude that I have low blood pressure. It's maybe due to my period cycle that I lose lots of blood. I'm going to see a gynae for ultrascan next saturday. I hope everything goes well.




At that point of time when I collapsed, all I think was my family & my bf. I cried to him when he called. I badly need him by my side. I wish he was here with me. But no, he's not. I cried & cried till my eyes was swollen. I thought I could never get the chance to see him again. I thank Allah that I could still open my eyes & see the world.

12:35 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors