<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I shall reply to the tags now as I'll be busy after lunch.

Aisha: hey babe, been a longgggggg time since i last tag! hope ure doing good. :) what are u doing currently?
Irah: Yeah. I didn't know you link me until I stumpled your blog. Been doing good. Graduated last year & currently working.

Dina: hey do take care of urself..next time bwk gula2 or something k. hehe!
Irah: Hi! I can't seem to read your blog cause it's for invited readers only. For now, I bring sweets in case I feel giddy.

Annie: hmm.. ok peeps.. im not on any sides.. Yan is rite cus there are even guys who bring gals into the camp..Most of my guy's fren oso book out to club.. cus as long as they fall in the next day.. its ok.. its all depends.. However..Irah trust and knows her bf well so i think..Yan you should give them some space..plus..Its their love affair.. its up to us to only say this much rite? I think shes upset enough.. pls dun blame her for anyth said which doesnt sound as nice.. Everyone cares.. So do i.. I dunno if you guys are frens or not.. but lets just forget abt it..Only God noes the truth and we gotta choose to forgive and forget.(,") sorry to be kinda kpo.. but i dun think God wants to see this happening and dat a frenship turn sour just becus of all this.. Take Care and be thanksful for everyth God as given. (".)
Irah: Wow. That's a long tag. Ok, first thing first, I trust my bf. Whatever things he did behind my back & I do not aware, there's always karma. What goes around comes around. I believe in that. And for yan, I don't know what's up with you that you're not happy with me. If you are a girl, perhaps you've been busted by my bf last time. But if you're a guy, maybe you have some arguments with him before. Whatever it is, you can add me at nadirah-@hotmail.com if you want to clear things with me. Aku malas nak bertengkar pasal hal kecik ini.

10:23 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors