<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The bf surpised me infront of my door step with kfc, yesterday afternoon. He was drenched wet from head to toe. Somehow he managed to book out early afternoon. It was nice having take away lunch at home with him. He even accompanied me to see my family doctor. He simply made me smile & love all day long. Whenever I'm sick, he never fails to be beside me, taking good care of me. We been spending time everyday till the day he has to go.



I love you because you make me happy. I love you because you make me feel safe and secure. I love your smile. I love the way you say my name. I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me. And how you laugh at me when I do something stupid, when others would put me down. I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself and not worry about what you may think of me, because I know you love me for who I am. I love being able to wake up with you by my side. It makes my days better at night. I love watching you sleep, hearing you take each breath, and feeling your heart beat with the palm of my hand. I love the way you wrap your arms around me and hold me really tight, like there is no tomorrow. And I love the way I feel when your lips barely touch mine for a kiss, the love and emotions that go through me at that moment are unexplainable. I love your laugh. I love hearing your voice. I love that you get along with my family and friend, no matter how muchyou dislike them, or who they are. And hearing you tell me your stories, you could tell them to me a thousand times, and I will never get tired of them, because they are a part of you. But the main reason I love you is because..... you are you!

12:55 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors