<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, December 15, 2007


The com has been too occupied for me to do any updates. Finally today, I have a turn.

Friday was spent with my babe Dinah after work. The usual Dinah will always be late. 6.30pm to her it’s 7pm. It seems that small boy called Dinah to brain wash me. As I said to small boy, quarrels and arguments are part and parcel of a relationship; only in a perfect world such crap will not exist. I know I can be harsh and mean when my temper flares, but it does not mean I love you any less. This is just a phase which we have to go through, it'll be over soon. I promise. I felt carefree and somewhat content, for the first time in a damn bloody long time. I guess the bubbly, happy feeling was from meeting Dinah. Both of us pour our feelings out. We are going through the same problem and it’s nice to have someone to share problems with. Reminisce our secondary school memories; ankle socks, adidas shoe, short skirts, detention, truancy, metallic eyeshadow, beads, levis & the list goes on. OMG! SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS ARE THE MOST AWESOME DAYS OF MY LIFE! I wonder how everybody is doing. I miss secondary school a lot. Everything is so fast. Nobody has time for anybody, anything. Or maybe, I chose not to have time for anybody, anything. In any case, I still wonder how everybody is doing.

Today, I had ‘me’ time. After I knock off from work, I hit JP to shop. Bought some clothes & nail polish to do my own manicure & pedicure. It was my first time shopping alone. It’s good actually. When you are tired after walking for few hours, you go to Coffee Bean (too bad starbucks are not available at jp), get a drink and chill. Tmr will be spring cleaning. Sundays are meant to clean my wardrobe especially because I will just dump all my clothes inside.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday! Come quick. I’m anticipating to meet my small boy. One whole week to spend time with him, 19 December to 25 December. Movie date with him, Alvin & The Chipmunk & a whole lot of plan with him. The week's coming to an end, and this time round I really mean it when I say, I will spend my weekend fruitfully. Nothing much to update except I’m missing the bf each day. Gonna continue reading CLEO. How I love that magazine.

4:26 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors