<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, November 12, 2007

Upon reached work, I have the feeling that my 'in' tray will be loaded with documents. True enough it was. I managed to clear everthing before lunch. Huge relief! Yesterday night was a last minute plan to meet small boy to pass his stuffs & had kfc for dinner together.




Kinda short meet up but we sure do know how to spend it wisely. We had heart to heart talk which has been ages since we did that! Those hugs and kisses sure do make me feel comfort. And right now I'm having chicken beef steak for lunch, prepared by my mum. And those colleagues of mine brought alot of foods. I've been eating cakes, muruku, crackers, chocolates & etc since morning. I've gained weight and that's a good news.

Another weird thing that happened yesterday morning was that my mum talked to me about marriage with small boy. At what age I want to get married? Do I want to engaged first? Do I want to make it at CC? She even asked me to get married early if me & small boy are financially stable. I was bombarded alot of questions from her. I was dumdfounded at first. She's the coolest mum ever. She really rock my socks heels! I'm blessed to have her. :) Marriage is a huge responsibility. We'll talk about that after small boy's NS. For now, I want to call the bf! Have a great start for the weekdays!

12:21 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors