<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday was an absolutely crazy shopping day! It was hell tiring but boy how satisfying on the other day hand. Satisfying cause it's the first time I spent hari raya stuffs using my own hard earned money for my family. Everything on me. It sure bring smiles to my face, seeing how happy my family are. Thank goodness heels weren't on my feet today. A big HELLO to you, Nooreen!

Well, small boy been sleep-over my house for two days straight. And it's such a nice feeling to see him infront of my eyes. But I think the best part was when we just laid around on my bed, talking and cuddling :) He's quite mean to me sometimes (in the sense that he irritates and teases me to no end) but perhaps it's endearing in a way.

I need good long sleep, seriously. Have not been sleeping well. And the reason why I slept at 4am yesterday because I waited for my mcdonald order to arrive & to my dissapointment my sundae hot fudge was not available! I was badly craving for it! :(

However, I have accomplished a few things:
1) Kebaya.
2) Heels.
3) Small boy's baju kurung.
4) Spring clean the house a while ago.


And I have a few things to get excited about:
1. Bake honey cornflakes & chocolate cornflakes. (Thanks nura for the recipe!)
2. Collect my kebaya.
3. Buy my make-up & clutch.
4. Paint my room maybe? That's dad job anyway.
5. Buy small boy's samping.
6. Learn to bake chocolate cake from my mum to give to small boy's family.
And there's more actually but I can't think of it cause I'm quite shagged.
And mum just bought a new digital camera. Tons of photos to be upload, if I'm not lazy.

4:25 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors