<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello people. Work is keeping me busy till I have no time for myself. See how this week passed by so quickly like how the bullet train zoomed across? A wink of an eye, it's the fasting month already. I can't believe how everything piles up so fast. Now I don't even have the time to breathe properly. Believe it or not, I'm not even excited for Hari Raya. That's very unlike me who used to be excited when it's shopping for Hari Raya stuffs. And I find that 2007 is not a good year for me. Lot of things happened recently. But I'm glad that I'm able to make it through. I'm all up for 2008. I want to change my life for the better.

I was pmsing so bad this whole week and I felt so bad for small boy because I vent it out on him and he had to take my crap. From issue of clubbing till what clothes I wear, we argued among the slightest thing. I was so grumpy and hungry and so deprived of sleep! I actually felt really bad when it happened so I figured I'd better just shut up lest things get worse. But really I'm so grateful for him because he really goes out of his way to understand me.

And I feel like doing a random meme.

RED
1. Closest red thing to you? sofa.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? yes.
3. Last thing to make you mad? club.
4. Are you a fan of romance? yes.
5. Have you ever been in love? yep, I am in love now.
6. Do you have a temper? always.

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you? my sis boxer.
2. Do you like to burn things? no.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? no.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? i would like to think i am one.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? security of a relationship I guess.
6. What would your superpower be? reading the mind of others & predict the future.

YELLOW
1. Closest yellow thing to you? a random brochure.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life? far too many to name!
3. Favorite holiday? none.
4. Are you a coward? i don't think i am one.
5. Do you burn or tan? none.
6. Do you want children? yes of course!
7. What makes you feel warm and safe? cuddling up in bed with small boy. :)

GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you? main door.
2. Do you care about the environment? actually i do, even though i litter sometimes.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? no.
4. Are you a lucky person? are you kidding me?! no way man!
5. Do you always want what you can’t have? not at all.
6. Think of six green things that make you happy: no idea.
7. Are you Irish? no.

BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you? wall.
2. Are you good at calming people down? maybe.
3. Do you like the sea? yes.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? argued with small boy.
5. Are you a logical thinker? in a way, yes.
6. Can you sleep easily? yes.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? malls.

PURPLE
1. Closest purple thing to you? none.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? i'm alright.
3. Do you like mysterious things? not so much mysterious. but i like surprises.
4. Ever met anyone in royalty? nope.
5. Are you creative? not at all, haha.
6. Are you a lonely person? hmm, yes.

PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you? phone.
2. Do you like sweet things? yesssss.
3. Like play-fighting? whats that?
4. Are you sensitive? yes. very.
5. Do you like punk music? not really.
6. What is your favorite flower? rose.
7. Does anyone have a crush on you? i don't think so.

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you? the keyboard i'm typing on now.
2. Do you like morbid things? no.
3. Do you like being underground? nope.
4. Are you afraid of death? yes. very.
5. Do you prefer neutral or vibrant colors? neutral.
7. What’s your favorite text ever? don't know man

I seriously hope tomorrow's activities are good. Threading & queuing up for donuts maybe.

6:33 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors