<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yesterday incident made me cried like one small child. Small boy & his parents helped me alot just to get my pay cheque from my previous company. Despite not having enough sleep, his dad & mum went to my previous company on last monday but turned out the cheque was not ready. And plus, I gave them wrong direction to go there.
*slaps forehead*

So the day next which was yesterday, small boy was the one who came down early morning (he took leave just for me!) and the cheque was ready only around 2pm. So small boy waited for few hours at cyber cafe. Finally, the cheque was ready and he passed to me after my work. And upon reaching home, I searched my handbag for the cheque but it was missing! I checked around like one mad person. Yeah, I was so panic that I called small boy, crying on the phone to confirmed with him I must misplaced it somewhere. And I remembered that I threw the envelope in the dustbin at causeway point. WALAU! Small boy rushed back and even search the rubbish bin but to no avail. Cause of that, he went back home late around midnight. Hearing his voice, I knew he was so dissapointed with me. I feel so bad. He really sacrifice his sleep & time just for me.

But today, he called up my ex-boss and told about the lost cheque. AND I WILL GET AGAIN MY PAY CHEQUE! But $30 charge had to be deduct and it will only be ready in 2 weeks time. Well, it's ok. Patience is virtue. I've learnt my lesson now. Never will I be so careless again! And today, I wanna hug & kiss small boy for helping me. In fact, that's not enough. ILY, bf!

12:13 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors