<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 18, 2007

What on earth I'm doing right this time?! I should be sleeping like a pig cause it's saturday morning! But no! I suddenly woke up & coudn't sleep back. I really need my beauty sleep. I'm deprived from sleep lately because of work. Sigh.

I was browsing through benefit cosmetics catalogue & boy, I really feel like buying all of the make up! Even my manager too. I'm so gonna buy it when I get my pay. Hari raya puasa is around the corner and that means I have to spend wisely but I have so many things to settle. Like my handphone bills, $180! See boyfriend, I told you I don't like to use line but you insisted me to use. The previous two lines I used before nearly cost thousand & luckily dad paid for me. And I'm actually wonder, how does people managed their bills so oh fine? But why I can't?

And just the thought of bumming at home, boyfriend asked me out. Before that, I'm gonna go to the library with mum cause I need new read. Yes, good read cause at times I'm so free at work that it bored me to death. It's been a long time since I spend time with my mum. My room need a clean up later. It's terribly messy. Weekends are the only time I have to do some housework. I love doing housework ok. And I have the sudden urge to bake cupcakes. Yes, cupcakes with chocolate frosting.


Pretty, pretty, pretty cupcakes. I'm so gonna bake when I have the time.

Ooooh, I had donuts yesterday at clementi but I can't remember what's the shop name. I love it so much especially the one with chocolate ganache. I want to bake for small boy's family & also for my babes. But I don't have the time except for weekends. I also want to watch License To Wed. Not to forget, watching step up, the devil wears prada, new york minute, just my luck, mean girls, honey, grease & other chick flicks vcd that I've been yearning to watch but still stuck inside my cupboard. I miss spending time alone at home, doing some girly stuffs.


8:07 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors