<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, July 13, 2007

Reply to taggers:

Yana: Haha. Cause maybe I'm stress. Working is quite tiring.

Ifah: Yeah. Feels so sad lor.

Berry: I'm still the same lah! I miss you too and our regular bitching at school. Been ages since I last saw you!

Jaz: You're being missed too by me! Meet up soon please.

Adah: Hello! I rarely blog cause I'm so busy. I'm working at a law firm.

Nooren: Yeah. It's time for you to job hunt. All the best!

Annie: Msn with you alright!

Sheryl: I'm still considering cause I'm just so lazy to update.

A blistering two weeks, I am beyond tired. Exhaustion is really creeping up on me. Work for the past week is killing both my brain cells. Mc for yesterday and today and to last till this coming weekend. Seriously. There is just so much weariness one can get. It's been such a struggle. Desperately seeking an escape, something that can take me away from here. All the problems at work consume me, eat me up from inside till there is no energy left. I want to run and never turn back, but I can't, because this is what my life has been reduced to, and running would mean not living any longer. But I'm trying to hold on. I'm just waiting for my paycheck and see how it goes.

I woke up today and my whole back is aching. I had enough sleep last night but I wonder why I feel so lethargic. I'm coughing my guts out, very soon, my liver, kidney and all my internal organs as well. My nose is like a milcus dispensing machine. Weekend are meant for rest.

Goodnight people! Turning in soon...


8:42 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors