<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 03, 2007

Life is getting better. I still will update because there is no way, am I going to evacuate the blog that I have been most commited too. I nearly wanted to close down this blog but I'm a little bit disheartened anyway. At times like this, I resort to my blog. The only place I can string up my feelings and type. I decided to blog again. To kill monotony. Now based on my perspectives, I have got alot to say.

Me & him? We are not over. Job? I've just started looking for it. After the horrendous incident, I was not myself. I can't focus on my previous job as a Secretary. I love that job so much! But then I tried to stay focus but I can't. So, I quit. Now, I'm trying all I can to move on and lead a better life. Let's just hope all will be fine when I wake up to a brand new day and all the past's forgotten and I'll embrace the future that will still somehow glimmer with hope. I hope so.

Oh yeah, I bought a gorgeous Guess handbag recently for my mum as a Mother's Day gift and she loves it. I can't resist the word 'SALE' on every Metro Stores. I'm still not sure whether to buy Guess or Coach wallet. Drop dead gorgeous lah for both of it!

I miss online shopping. It's been ages since I bought something from there. I've been viewing & told myself to buy some stuffs but in the end I bought another stuff. I miss another thing too. I miss hanging out with my babes. Just few days back, I saw Ira at town. I've not been meeting up with Jaz & Dinah. Babe, I'm so sorry cause you've been calling/smsing me for a meet up but I always didn't turn up. You should know why. Now, everything is fine. I'm dying to catch up with you girls. I got lots of stories to tell.

Enough on my blabbering. I seriously need to find a job cause I've been going out EVERYDAY. Adult fares are burning a hole in my pocket. Tsk. And my dad kept asking me to help him which I don't totally like. Good night readers! Snuggle tight. Oh ya, I read some of the blogs from my link but it's just that I don't really tag that much. So don't worry, I'm still reading it. And, I will reply to your tags on my next post. :)

9:05 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors