<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, May 27, 2007

I had the loveliest weekend; I think I'm falling all over again, and it feels nothing short of fantastic. :) It's unlike me to post entries so explicit, but we may have a future after all so why not. Even if we don't, I'm glad you're in my life, and (remember your promise) that we'll never leave each other's. You're amazing, and it's even more amazing that you still amaze me so even after close to two amazing years.

Move along, Small boy surprised me with rojak ciner the moment we met yesterday. Tell me, I was high in spirit and smiling from ear to ear as I was badly craving for the peanut sauce. So bf, you read my blog afterall. Started the day with lunch at Out Of The Pan, raffles city shopping mall. We sat near the fountain and it was such a great ambience for the both of us. Zahara next for his band perfomance along with his bandmates & their girlfriends. The perfomance were postpone till 6pm cause there were ganyut part 2 shooting going on. Pictures will be up after I get the photos from Hisham. The rest stay over while small boy & me cab our way to town because we simply can't find the bloody bus stop to marina bay. We were quite in rush as small boy need to take his medicine on time and also rushing for his work. KFC, Mcdonald, Gelare, Cahaya, BK, you name it, mostly were full. Luckily, long john silver were not packed. Grabbed our late dinner and accompanied train ride with him till his workplace. Such a long and tiring day.

GSS is everywhere! Best skali!

12:30 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors