<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Something is wrong with my usb cable that I can't seem to upload pics! Horrible! The weather been not so good lately. Been raining & raining all day. It sure sucks when I have to cancel some of the plan to go out. It's very troublesome & I don't like to get wet. It's the first of march already. How time flies by really fast. I think this year will fly by fast too in the blink of the eye. Today been great! Got my very satisfying 8 hour sleep and woke up to a rainy stay-in afternoon. Just yesterday, small boy & me spent quality time together. Note: Our 23 months anniversary. Yes, yes! I can't wait for the BIG 2!

My gastric juices are churning. I just heard my stomach rumbling although I just had beef steak for lunch & cocoa pebbles (without milk) for snacks. I've been hungry always nowdays. Been eating lots of food lately. I'm sure I will gain weight. I like!

I got a couples of things to do; threading, baking, cut hair (maybe), return overdue library books (been 2 months already!) & finally find jobs. But I think I want to have a break first for a while before I find for jobs. I miss hanging out with Dinah & Jaz. I can't wait for Jaz to come back soon.

Since I'm bored.....

1)How old do you wish you were? Forever 16! Best time of my life!
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home watching the news.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? It happened to me before! I curse & swear. Not satisfied, I kicked the vending machine.
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Well yeah.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I don't wish to.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Mandarin.
7) Do you know your neighbors? Not so.
8) What do you consider a vacation? Anywhere out of S'pore and we spend good, quality, fun time together.
9) Do you follow your horoscope? Nope.
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
11) Are you touchy feely? Yeah, I think.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yah.
13) Dream job? I haven't really thought about that actually.
14) Favorite channel(s)? MTV!
15) Favorite place to go on weekends? No particular place though.
16) Showers or Baths? Showers. Baths if I have a bathtub lah. Too bad I don't own one.
17) Do you paint your nails? Only my toes.
18) Do you trust people easily? Not so.
19) What are your phobias? Cats! But I get rid of my fears since I have Kecik.
20) Do you want kids? Yes, of course.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I used to till I got lazy. But sometimes, I do write.
22) Where would you rather be right now? In the arms of him.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? My boy!
24) Heavy or light sleeper? Light, I guess. Well, depends.
25) Are you paranoid? I can be really paranoid.
26) Are you impatient? Yeah you can say so, I'm trying to curb that right now.
27) Who can you relate to? Him & my babes.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples? Haven't been in one so i can't really comment much.
29) Have you been burned by love? Geez.
30) What's your favorite pick-up line? There's just too many really hilarious and super cheesy ones.
31) What's your main ring tone on your mobile? Sexy back.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Searching in the net for hairstyle pics.
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say? Call me.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My super comfy bed.
35) What color shirt are you wearing? Green.
36) Most recent movie you watched? The ghost rider.
37) Name three things you have on you at all times? Wallet, mobile, ring & necklace given by him.
38.) What color are your bed sheets? Red & white.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now? Well, last count was $7! I spent my weekly allowance already. :(
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Wings!
41) What's your favorite town/city? Haven't been to any really memorable ones yet.
42) I can't wait till: I get a job!
43) Who got you to join blogspot? No one actually. I just switched to blogspot on my own accord.
44) What did you have for dinner last night? Mum's chicken rice.
45) Seventeen or Cleo? Cleo.
46) Have a pet? Yes..
47) Do you own a gun? For god sake, no
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fruit juices.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Hmmm, no special secret weapon actually. Just be myself?
50) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I'll be 29 then. So probably happily married and successful in my career. Insya-allah.
51) Last thing you ate? One tub of ice cream.
52) What songs do you sing in the shower? All kinds of songs!
53) Last thing that made you laugh? Talking to him a while ago.
54) Worst injury you've ever had? Never had a bad one before.
55) Does someone have a crush on you? Nah, I don't think so.
56) What's your favorite candy? I'm not so much a candy person. Give me chocolates anytime! :D
57) What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't need to think about that now.

Alright, I'm off to do something more productive than sit in front of this stupid screen. Or not. I'm finding for recipes to bake.

2:58 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors