<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When I say life is good, life is good. I'm a happy person, and thats really good! It's like I'm happy most of the time. Almost everyday was meaningful, as in I didn't waste any of my time. I've had so much fun and good food that is to die for. It's like I woke up everyday smiling and telling myself that WHOA, it's a totally brand new day and I'm loving it so much. Deep down, I know I am genuinely happy. The previous weekend were a blast with small boy's family & also his bandmates.



So, update for yesterday. Went to school with small boy to show that damn receipt that I forgot to bring for my sub-paper. Vivo city after that. Stop for lunch first. Cockles kway teow is my new addiction, introduced by small boy. Not bad. Quite tasty & nice. I ended up spending money but thank god the tops were good bargain! The daiso 4.50sgd pillow, the chocolates & candies, the warm hug & kisses, it made the day complete. We cab to my home to slack, eating the chocolates & candies. Despite my mood swings, he never fail to make my day. For now, I will go drink some hot milo to ease the cramps & get cracking on with my GP. Have a very good afternoon!


Reply to taggers:

Aunt Nora: I've finished my exams already. Such a coincidence that your daughter are in Funkie Stylerz with Zilah. What a small world.

Wawakiss: Well hello & thanks for dropping by.

Aisha: Me too! We shall bump again another day.

Babysassy: Not sure yet. No one want to sponsor me. :(

Fyd: I check out f21 yesterday but don't have already. What a luck.

Nass: Happy belated 18th birthday!

Yanee: Sorry didn't drop by as I was not free that day but do tell me in advanced next time.

Mas: I miss you too & stay strong gf! Beep me if you need someone to talk to.

Shasha: Mass comm is uber fun! Do join & you will know it yourself.

Kyn: I get to know him through my friend. Regarding the other qns, we chat in msn ok!

Nurul: I'm a non-smoker & yes I did consumed alcohol before.

Fyd: I send you already right the other sweater? More gorgeous!

Jaz: Nvm. I will still wait for it ok.

Yanee: But their's are kinda expensive.

Ira: I miss you too. See you soon, ok.

Aunt nora: Hello! You too have a nice day.


1:07 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors