<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 18, 2007

So, I visited small boy at his home yesterday. Cream puffs, chocolate fudge loaf, fruit tarts and chocolate drink from coffee bean made him delighted upon seeing those sweet stuffs. And when he's happy, I'm happy too. Spend the whole day with him and we played uno, congkak ( won 4 straight times in a row), watched vcds, taught his siblings homework. At night, buy for his twin brother birthday gift for this saturday celebration. Make a couple of round at metro & kiddy palace before we finally settled for 'finger pool'. Pool + carom being combined together. Get it? Pretty cool lah for a primary 3 kids. So we were hungry and attacked dendeng & otak-otak at the nearby pasar malam. I ended up taking cab home cause was too tired. I can't wait for this saturday, after my DMC paper. Birthday celebration with my in-laws small boy's family. It was overall a good day. Not that bad actually. Ok, I'm back to mugging. Yes, you people will say what a life I have. Study, study, study. But I'm up with no choice. Just 1 last paper & I will be free. Not that the free actually, still left with GP essay & oral presentation. Have a great afternoon!




You readers can ask me any questions about me, I mean anything & I will try to reply to your questions. This is fun! Quick will you!

11:19 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors