<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm feeling damn bored + I can't sleep cause I took a long nap in the afternoon. I take care of small boy cause he was really sick. Bring him to the doctor, bought hot cheng teng (is that the spelling?), fed him food, ensure he took his medicine, check on him every minute to make sure he is sleeping well, flag for him cab. Ain't easy task. Taking care of sick people really need patience. I need to wake up pretty early this morning to do meet up. It's far for me to travel all the way to town. I'm feeling a bit lazy to go out tomorrow. I'm going back straight home after that. I can't be bother to go anywhere. This morning as I was checking my e-mail, I was pissed off cause the oversized cardigan that I badly want was sold & pending. Tell me how frustrated I was! I die, die want it. So, I'm left with no other choice but to seek help from Jaz. Hopefully, her mum can find something similar when she's going overseas. I have the sudden craving for chocolates. If I'm not lazy, I shall get my dosage of fried mars bar tomorrow. I'm feeling so _______! PMS really sucks. Breakouts, cramps, bodyache. And I'm stuck with my GP. Ahh, lets hope this weekend will be a good one!

2:07 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors