<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 31, 2006

Small boy came over after morning prayers & celebrate hari raya aidiladha with my family before he went to work. Just a small feast together as a family. Later on, mum packed food in his bag for him to eat at work. No leave application is given for him. So, countdown at home with channel 5 I think? Pathetic. But nvm. There's lot of good tv programme to watch.


So in 2006


- I work part time at ARMSTRONG with babe dinah while waiting for O level results & both of us shop, shop, shop till we drop. Both of us went through thin & thick together.


- I miss my secondary classmates & my god brother, Sheede. Thank god there's MSN!

- I get the course that I badly want, Mass Communication. It's the best course ever!


- I made new friends from my new school.




- I turned legal 18.


- Chalet with small boy for two times.


- Was proud with small boy for winning the 2nd place for band competition.

- I become an aunt to Aqilah.

- I started to love baking & cooking.



- I'm hooked with online shopping. Best theraphy & it's considered cheap.



- Goodbye highlight & welcome jet black hair.



- Celebrated hari raya together with small boy for the very first time cause last year was busy with O levels.

- My grandmum (dad's side) passed away during the fasting months. :(


- But I thank god that I still have my grandparents (mum's side) who's been taking us of me & my siblings since we are babies.



-Crashed Jaz crib and have mini photoshoot for The Closet Affair.






- My family have a kitten called Kecik. Very adorable.




- I get the first rose from my small boy.

- Bought a diary to share among both of us.


- Falling even more in love with small boy. He's just my everything.



New Year's Resolutions
- Study hard for my upcoming exam & no sub paper please.
- Find work & work & work my ass off.
- Save money for my advanced diploma, if I'm taking lah.
- Keep Rapunzel's long hair!
- Travel to bangkok!
- Strong bonding with my small boy.

That's only half of my resolutions. Not gonna post all. 2007, be a bless year for me. It's New Years Eve. Let's all embrace 2007 with a big warm hug & a wet sloppy kiss at midnight. ♥

HAPPY 21 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO IRAH & AZIM!

8:24 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors