<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 29, 2006

& I'm bored....

01. Have you ever really cried your heart out? Yes.
02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Aha.
03. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder? I can't recall.
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex? Yes.
05. Do you cry when you get an injury? Depends if I can bare the pain.
06. Do certain songs make you cry? Yes!

[ HAPPY SECTION ♥ ]
01. Are you a happy person? Claims that I am. But yes, I am.
02. What can always make you happy? Being with my small boy & shopping!
03. Do you wish you were happier? Aha.
04. Is being happy overrated? No.
05. Can music make you happy? Not so.

[ LOVE SECTION ♥ ]
01. How many times have you had your heart broken? I can't remember. Don't force me.
02. Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? I don't wish to die first. But for my loved ones, especially my small boy, I will.
03. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you? Yes, my small boy always said that.
04. Have you ever been head over heels? Yes, whenever my small boy is with me.
05. Who are two people you love right now? Only two? Not fair! My mum & my small boy.

[ HATE SECTION ♥ ]
01. Who do you actually hate? Hypocrites & Liars! Get lost from my sight.
02. Have you ever made a hit list? Nope.
03. Have you ever been on a hit list? Nope.
04. Are you a mean bully? Heck no.
05. Do you hate George Bush? Can I don't answer this?

[ SELF ESTEEM SECTION ♥ ]
01. Are you good looking? OMG. Don't ask me this type of qns please.
02. Do you wish you could be someone else? Yes!

[ LOOK @ ME ♥ ]
01. What is your current hair? Jet black, curly.
02. Whats your natural color? Black.
03. What color are your eyes? Black.
04. Current Piercings? Two only.
05. Straight Hair or Curls? Curls baby!

[ CURRENTLY WEARING ♥ ]
01. What shirt are you wearing? Sec 5 tee.
03. Shoes? Duh? No.
04. Underwear? No. LOL.
05. Necklaces? Yes, small boy bought for valentines day. :)

[ THIS OR THAT ♥ ]
01. Rock or rap; Rock.
02. Coffee or Hot Cocoa; Hot cocoa.
03. Wild Night out or Romantic Night in; Romantic night in with small boy.
04. Chocolate or Vanilla; More choco!
05. Hummer or Sports Car; Sports car.
06. Bracelet or Necklace; Necklace.
07. History or Science; History please. Science bores me.
08. Sleep in or Early to rise; Sleep in.
09. Beach or Boardwalk; Beach. But still prefer malls.
10. Hoodie or Tee Shirt; Tee.
11. Night or Day; Nights.
12. High School or college; High school.
13. California or Florida; California. Cause I watch The OC?
14. Love at first sight or Learn to Love; Learn to love.

[ HAVE YOU EVER ♥ ]
01. Hugged someone? Always. Lalalala~
02. Been on the phone til the sun came up? Yes! Till 6 am with small boy.
03. Put a song on repeat for more than an hour? Not till an hour lah.
04. Laughed so hard you peed in your pants? Nope.

[ LAST ♥ ]
01. person you talked to in person? Fandi, my bro.
02. person you talked to online? I'm offline now cause bro is sending files to his friend.
03. person you talked to on the phone? My small boy.
05. person you hugged? My small boy.
06. last time you had a shower? 1pm. Later gonna shower again.

[ OTHER ♥ ]
01. Do you like surveys? When I'm bored.
02. What kind of shampoo do you use? I don't know the brand.
03. Do you get along with your parents? Yes.
04. Do you have mental breakdowns? Nope.
05. Did you ever fake being sick? Yes, especially during secondary school days.

[ CURRENT ♥ ]
01. Current Mood; Happy.
02. Current music; None.
03. Current hair; Tied up. Hot lah!
04. Current Longing; Fondue & Gelare waffles.
05. Current Thing I Ought To Be Doing; Shower & play with kecik. She's been 'meowing' under my chair to play with her.
06. Current Windows Open; Youtube, MSN.
07. Current desktop picture; Vintage floral. Very nice lor.
08. Current pc picture account: My small boy & me.

10:20 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors