<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm seriously bored. ONLINE SHOPPING SUCK ME DRY! Couldn't resist the tempation, and so more stuffs were added to my collection. I can't wait for my parents to come home. Mutton chop & soup tulang for dinner. Orgasm. A random survey to kill boredom.

10 top things you really want to do now:
1) Call small boy.
2) Drink plain water.
3) Online shop again.
4) Go vivo city.
5) Go shopping.
6) Meet my honeypots.
8) Get started with my assignments.
9) Wash the dishes & throw the rubbish!
10) Eat potato chips.

10 top things you want to get:
1) Dark skinny jeans.
2) White peep toe heels.
3) Wedges.
4) More kimono tops.
5) Mango handbag.
6) Gold necklace.
7) Big hoop silver & gold earring.
8) Black flip flop. Not the plastic type.
9) Brown board.
10) More tops.

10 things you are wearing right now:
1) Track pants.
2) Sec one orientation tee.
3) Undegarments. Duh!
4) Hairband on my right hand.
5) That's
6) all
7) with
8) me
9) now!
10) Seriously!

1 person you are missing right now:
My small boy. :)

5 of your most important people:
1) My family!
2) My small boy.
3) My grandparents.
4) My honeypots.
5) My friends, cousins & all.

5 things you don't know about me:
1) I have double eyelid on my left eye while single eyelid on my right eye. Serious!
2) I'm a certified online shopping addict.
3) I eat alot but thanks to my high metabolism.
4) I've rebonded my hair two times & once for perming. I love curls than straight hair.
5) I am very quiet actually with someone new.

7:59 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors