<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I did nothing for the whole day. I'm so bored. There's no one to talk to. Everyone went out. My immune system is weak. I hate to be sick! All I did was to on the pc and lay on the bed after that. What a life. I'm going school tomorrow as I feel a little bit better. Except for the sore throat and cough. Thank god class end early tomorrow as I can get some rest. Oh, thursday & friday ends late in the afternoon. Boo! But oh well, still need to go. Talking about school, I've not get started on my assignments. Minus the advertisin assignment cause I did that half way. I need to plan wisely for the JNB assignment & graduation project. I'm left with 2 more weeks. I don't have a single clue on how to start for both of it. I feel depressed. Maybe depressed isn't the approproate word so I'll just say I feel blue. I have a feeling I will do sub paper on some of the previous module especially human & mass comm and dynamics of mass comm. :( And I've yet to recieve my PR additional notes from that anna oh. School aside. I'm surprised that Mum was online shopping a while ago and asked me to buy a weaved bag for her.

Reply to taggers:
Ms Bonkerz: Aww, thanks girl.
Idah: :)
Anonymous: Well, you can check it out the website of mdis.
Eqin: I miss you too babe!
Ms Bonkerz: Thank you. Getting better already.

2:39 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors