<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Drawn by Jaz.

On dinah's bedroom wall.


That's my babes. Saw my name!

I love you both!

Look what I found on my babe, Jaz's blog. I stole the pics from her.
Ain't that sweet? Babes! I miss you both lah! We'll meet up soon ok.


Woke up feeling rather empty and void today. Oh well ,yesterdy PR presentation was merely ok. Presentation done and written report next to be done. Assignments are sure pilling up since the deadlines are around the corner. Yesterday night, had a wide spread of food for supper; satay, bugers, donuts, chicken wings and fish & chips. Forget about the fats & cholesterol I consumed. I slept around 2am cause I coudn't really sleep and did last minute script for tvrp later on in the afernoon. I don't really fancy doing tv/radio production. So, small boy started work today already. I'm gonna keep myself busy with school work and assignments so that I won't miss him so much. *pouts* Sadly enough of 3 days won't be seeing him is terrible. What's more if he's doing his national service? I can't imagine that. Oh the dilemma. For now, I need to clean up the house as my sis close friend will sleepover later on.


10:54 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors