<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yesterday I pounded the streets of Geylang with my family without my lil brother. Yes, walking in and out of shops, looking at clothes for my lil brother. He just don't bother to follow us. Break fast at Arnold. Oh my, the chicken is finger licking good and I love sweet chilli sauces. Not to forgot the banana spilt. But what I hate most is the long queue to book it. Troublesome. Drop by Jaz mum's shop and Jaz was there. So far I 've seen 2 of my babes, Jaz & Eqin. The rest ain't sure. Bumped into small boy's family. His dad & my dad chatted for so long. Backed home & watched enetiy 2, the indonesia one. Gruesome & scary shit, I swear.

I'm preety excited hari raya is coming. The preparation for it is doing quite well. And my kebaya is ready to be collect. Perhaps tomorrow I collect it if I'm not tired from school. See, school finish at 5pm. Going to break fast with small boy tomorrow and school is starting for him. He's such a bummer for the whole month. Mum is baking but I ain't sure what. I'll drop by to be busybody in a while. I'm excited too for small boy's upcoming birthday. I'm saving up to buy a special gift & I know that he will like it. So, hari raya please come faster. And I got tons of stuffs to buy. Currently I'm in love with dresses & wedges. Dad promised me that he will buy escada rockin rio which I'm dying for a long time. My ralph lauren is finishing soon already. Till then for the next update.

Reply to taggers:
Ms bonkerz: Hello! Happy fasting too!
Dinah: Hello gundu! Hahaha. I miss you lah babe.
Ria: Yeah, but perhaps after hari raya he will open back. Maybe, I think.
Ilah: Woodland one not bad what. Went there recently. HMC not bad as DMC!
Eqin: When? See you soon gorgeous!
Aisha: I've finished already. :) Yours?
Izyan: Lol. *tap tap* Hello!
Sayuri: Hello! Yes currently studying at mdis. Linked you already.
Eqin: Yes! I've relinked you ok.
Dirah: YEs! Over for me!
IdahChix: Hello! I saw you yesterday at geylang but didn't have the chance to say hi.
Ms Bonkerz: Aha! Enjoy to the fullest.

1:17 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors