<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 24, 2006

So ten weeks of school has gone. How time flies. Stress level is escalating to its maximum, maybe not, because of exam in exactly one week time. I've yet to prepare my notes. Sometimes, I wish to be more discipline like others. I have been procrastinating a lot lately, what more with the hiccups in life, it makes me want to enjoy life to the fullest. Life been real good lately. Busy busy busy. Of course with the shopping done, what's more can I ask for. Happiness for me. :) Well, update for yesterday. Was out with small boy's family to geylang in search for their hari raya clothes. Actually small's boy mum wanted to wear red this year but since I'm going for purple, she changed it to purple too. Awww, that's sweet. Lunch was on his dad. Took 51 to kampung gelam and I personally think that kampung gelam is not so oh exciting as geylang. My mum called to pick us up and so bid goodbye to small boy's family and joined my mum & lil sis. Small boy's tagged along too. Mum was very fickle-minded. Nothing seems to please her at kampung gelam and off we went to geylang. Searched for my puple cloth & pink cloth for lil sis. Got it fast & have dinner at hajah maimunah. Then attack dendeng next. Make couples of round there. Geylang is still the best. Drop by cheers near my house and bought nachos & lots and lots of junk foor for supper. So today, I'll be going out to make my kebaya and off to dad's shop to break fast. I have issues to settle for my online shop; meet ups & etc. Not to forget to take my reserved top. To all muslims, selamat berpuasa.

Reply to taggers:
Adah: Oh well, thanks for the advice.
Shahmi: Baik selalu beb.
Aisha: Hello! School is out for us. Yeah!
Siput: I think I recognise you. Ok, ok. I know. Hello!
Ilah: Happy fasting Ilah! Lol. You don't miss me too ok!

11:23 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors