<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm up for an update today. I should be in bed but I can't seem to sleep. Badly want to talk to small boy but he's sound asleep. So I thought I'd do with a little perk-me-up. With what? Hershey's cookies & cream definetely. My weekends has been a good one, miraculously. And I'm thankful for that. I badly want money now. I'm going gaga over handbags lately. There's like tons of nice handbag on the net. Wanted to buy a white balenciaga bag for only merely 30 bucks but I did a minor shopping last week. And I need to save money for small boy's upcoming birthday gift + chalet too. When I have the money,there's nothing nice to buy but when I'm literally broke, alot of stuffs that are so pretty. Boohoo. FYI, I've stopped my addiction of online shooping since it's the fasting month. It's better to buy stuffs for hari raya. I'm mostly done with that except for make-up. Oh well, I've done a schedule for this one whole week to do my exam notes. Hopefully, I will follow it. Oh yeah, I made plan to break fast with my babes cause I miss them so much. Perhaps along with our bfs. Hopefully they can make it. :) I've yet to make plan for tomorrow. Maybe I will take my reserved top or meet up for the earring holder. Shall see how.

1:40 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors