<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, August 18, 2006

Today was one tiring day and I'm totally drained out. Frankly speaking, I had a bad morning due to sudden period but it end that well. Spending my Friday with the right people really makes me happy from within. Video production with Hid, Claris, Lathika, Mas, Kasha & Khairul was so much fun. Aqilah tag along too. Credits to Kasha's bf for being the camera man & my small boy for holding the microphone. Judging from today episode, I literally found out what is the first impression of my group members towards me. I can barely recall some of their opinion.

Khairul: A very quiet girl who looks hardworking in class as she tends to scribble notes or maybe she was drawing. But she has to eat more cause she looks so thin.
Claris: Quiet girl but after mixing around with her, she is very fun to hang out with. She's a shopoholic and loves to shop online. But she has this aneroxia looks. She is too thin.
Mas: We talked to each other on the first day of school and hit off well. She is a nice person to talk to.
Hid: She have this minah look but after knowing her, she is friendly.
Kasha: She have this arrogant look. But after mixing with her, she is a nice friend.
Lathika: We hit off on second day of school as I was asking her direction to school. Taught that she is unfriendly but she reply with a soft spoken tone. Share problems at times with her.

Ok, roughly there. Don't expect me to remember all of the parts they said. I'm waiting for the video to be send so that I can view it. Let me clear up the air first that I'm NOT suffering from anexoria. I eat a lot! Hell lot. I'm thin because I have my mum's gene (perhaps) and I have high metabolism. Regarding about my arrogant, minah look, stuck up, attitude face well it's quite true on people'
s first impression. But hey, never judge me by my looks. I may look like a bitch or minah but I was never one to anybody. You're just assuming the person I am not. Now I know why at times girls tend to stare me. This topic on first impression is really good and beneficial for me. I have tons of photos to be upload. I shall do that tomorrow. Be patient. Next up, I passed my exams. That means I've completed my pc level with ease. Got C for advertising & promotional management, media studies and communication skills. I've achieved my goals of not to take any sub paper for pc level. I made it. :) Sounds easy? Hard work is paid off.

8:06 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors