<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 14, 2006

Due to the anticipated insomnia, I stayed up and surf the net. The internet is becoming increasingly mundane nowadays. It's all about blogger, email, friendster, myspace and random online shopping for me. I still feel bloated from sweet & sour chicken for supper. My lil sis is already asleep beside me but still her mp3 is blasting in her ear. I know the song! My paperheart from all american reject. Somewhere around there I think. I look at the calendar on my cellphone and I swear that I skip school hell lots of time. I promised to myself from tuesday onwards I will try not to skip any of it. It will be my lose cause I miss the notes or maybe there's tip for exam. Damn. Speaking of that, Hid reminded me via msn on TPSW assignment. Damn, I've not even think on what product to do. But I was thinking of something interesting (put aside cosmetics, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bag or anything to do with girls) yet easy to talk about and do the presentation cause I know that the girls in my class will choose one of it. Handphone? TV? Computer? Radio? I'm clueless. Sigh. Didn't I know that to choose a product is already a headache. I still need to do powerpoint slides summore. I think I will force myself to sleep now.

1:32 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors