<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 07, 2006

Click Eqin's blog for info on Sentosa yesterday. Not to mention, small boy lost his cellphone & my shades were broke for the third time. How unlucky. Mondays never fail to make me feel like I've got the longest week ahead. Today, skip TPSW in the afternoon and went JP to accompany small boy for his hair cut. Feel bad cause I've been skipping classes lately . This week time table simply sucks cause of afternoon classes. Next week: school. school. school. school. assignments. 4 assignments in total. Beat! Study's a bore. Chore. But I have to get down to doing it. Which eventually I will if I want to do well. Unlike some gifted people, most, like me have to slave in order to survive and try, in the process, to excel. Hence. The need.

Note to self:
# TPSW: Project on 'Product'. Choose any kind of products and do 3 mins talk verbally and presentation on it.
# HMC: Do surveys on body language for my part.
# DMC: Presentation on 'Terrorist".
# SBS: Presentation which my group have not decide yet.
# Sit my ass down and complete them.

Have you tried the hot & spicy LJS? It's really not much different from the normal one. Except there's 3 of it. My hands are itching to run down to the library and grab a dozen books to read. Without a good book to read, it always ends with a sense of emptiness on my part. Really.

4:06 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors