<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

School was such a drag and we were supposed to talk in front of the class on a random topic that we choose. Hid & I can't be bothered about it and made our way to bugis. The outing was superb fun. No words can describe how happy I was to meet them. Let me recalled the events that happened in the afternoon. Eqin was late and me, Ira, Shahmi & Hid have lunch at long john silver. Even after we finished our lunch, Eqin still have not arrived. Finally after waiting for around 10 minutes, she arrived. Gave her belated birthday gift and off to bugis street. After rounding for almost an hour, bf joined us and bid goodbye to Hid. Walked all the way from bugis to esplanade and we chill by the bay for almost 2 hours+. I think we left the place nearly 9pm. That was the fun part. We talked, crapped, sing, jokes, gossips, lie down. Very, very fun. I love the $1 chocolate cone ice cream. Yummy. Reached home and took shower. Here I am now blogging and at the same time trying to finish my debate. Just left with that and I'm done. This Saturday plan was cancelled since Jaz can't make it. Nvm. Make it other time then. Next Friday perhaps. Thanks Kin for the tee & dangling earrings from F21, Shahmi for the black shawl & Ira for the black hoop earrings. I love it a lot. I'm beat. I'm totally worn out. I have class at 9am! Gosh. I better do this debate fast and have my sleep. Good night people.

Reply to taggers
Hid: Just this time round. :p
Dirah: Yeah, I want lots of things. Just satisfying my shopping needs.
Aiman: Thanks.
Adah: Thanks! Oh yeah, I remembered. Haha.
Ninnie: Thank you very much.
Nor: Hello there! Thanks!
Leia: Thanks!
Atiqah: Thanks. It's ok. I've read your blog though.
Aisha: Thanks eh! Oh yah, my orange tau. ;p
Ain: Hi. Seen you around somewhere at westside.
Bubz: Oh yeah, see you around aite.
Deen: Yup! Oh sure. Link me up ya.

11:15 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors