<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just woke up not too long ago. Had a really sweeeeet dream. Dream that I found 3 gold motorola v3i. You know, the dolce & gabbana phone. Oh my, it's so gorgeous. But I don't really favour that phone cause bf used motorala v3 before and the battery is always fast enough to die on him. A big no, no for me. I still prefer nokia although it's commonly used. Talking about phone, I think my usb cable is spoilt or the computer is testing my patience. I can't upload the photos from my cellphone. Sickening. I don't have any plan for today. Maybe I'll just bummed around at home and do my notes in the afternoon. I want to watch Laguna Beach. I miss watcing My Sweet Sixteen too. Did I mentioned that High School Musical was entertaining and awesome? Yes, it is. I hope that disney channel will repeat the telecast again. Oh wait, there's youtube. Yeah, I shall watch it later on. I better clean my room for now. My uncle is coming over to visit my grandma. It's not easy to take care an ailing grandma who suffered stroke. Usually my sis and I will take turns to feed her, change her diapers, bath her, cook for her and etc when my parents when out to work. It's very ironic. My aunties (my dad's side) who is a full time housewife doesn't even want to take care of their own mum. Let alone my mum who is working. They are a full time housewife. Gosh! I mean when she's healthy, they want her. But now she's so sick and need to be taken care of, they just dumped for my dad to take care. Tsk. I pity my grandmum. She will cry thinking of the treatment she got from her daughters. I believe in Karma. What you give is what you get in return.

12:01 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors