<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Apparently I've been tagged by Datin Aisha again. You're so free eh Datin? I loike to be tagged! Very fun.

Rules:
#1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
#2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours.
#3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
#4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.


-10 Favourites
Favorite Color: Pink, black, white, brown, turqoise, purple.
Favorite Food: Mutton chop.
Favorite Song: Secret love - Jojo.
Favorite Movie: Mean girls. All time favourite!
Favorite Sport: Used to be netball & volleyball during secondary school days.
Favorite Season: Summer.
Favourite Day Of the Week: Saturday.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies & cream, raspberry, chocolate chip.


-9 CurrentCurrent
Mood: PMS. o_O"
Current Taste: Mee soto. Just eaten that.
Clothes: Tee + shorts.
Current Desktop: Vintage floral.
Current Toenail Color: Hot pink!
Current Time: 2.10pm
Current Surroundings: Hall.
Current Annoyance(s): Period.
Current Thought: What should I wear to school tomorrow? ^5 Aisha. Hohoho!



- 8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Shafiqa.
First Crush: Roy.
First Movie: I can't recalled.
First Piercing: Whn I'm a baby.
First Lie: Not sure.
First Music: ABCD.....
First Car: Don't know.


- 7 Lasts
Last Drink: Hot milo.
Last Car Ride: Few days back.
Last Crush: Erm.
Last Movie Seen: The Omen. Lame movie.
Last Phone Call: Bf.
Last CD Played: Not Cd. But my blog's song.



- 6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes, I've dated Eqin, Ira, Jaz & Dinah before.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Aha.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Na-uh.
Have You Ever Been on TV: No.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.



- 5 things you're wearing.
1. Tee.
2. Shorts.
3. Necklace that Bf bought for valentines.
4. No more.
5. No more.


- 4 things you've done today.
1. Go school.
2. Have tuna sandwich and hot milo for breakfast.
3. Learn how to do memo for communication skills. Best seh!

4. Passed up my CS assignment.


- 3 things you can hear right now.
1. The Tv. Jimmy neutron of all. Bah!
2. My phone vibrating.
3. My keyboard as I'm typing this.



- 2 things you can't live without.
1. My essentials.
2. My loved ones.


-1 thing you do when you're bored.
1. Online. Duh!


And for the 5 people,
1. Eqin.
2. Hid. She's very lazy to do it! Ilah next!
3. Munirah.
4. Anne.
5. Wardah.

2:20 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors