<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 04, 2006

The last few days of school was a bit mundane and I have not start studying with the fact that exams is in 2 weeks time. I wanted to study econs, but I don't know where to start or either that I procrastinate. I would tend to sleep first and study at night, but I ended up playing the computer. Well, I did time table for my study period. Marketing test & econs assignment are done. Yes! Left with exams only. So today I skip marketing class and stay at home instead. Due to boredom, I did a survey online. Well, here it goes.

A is for age: 17 going on legal 18.
B is for booze of choice: I don't drink.
C is for career: Student/Slacker.
D is for your dad's name: Skip this.
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Myself, bf, a present, a handbag.
F is for favourite song at the moment: Tulus-Radja.
G is for favourite game: Myscene. Barbie. Both via online.
H is for home town: Taman Jurong.
I is for instruments you play: Does recorder count?
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry/Raspberry jam. Yummy.
K is for kids: Zero for the moment. Perhaps 2 in the future?
L is for living arrangements: With parents.
M is for mom's name: Skip this.
N is for name of your crush: No crush.
O is for overnight hospital stays: None.
P is for phobias: Exams? Being cashless? Pimples? Period & the list goes on...
Q is for quotes you like: Behind every tough boy there's always a soft spot in them.
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 2 years. But that was in pri sch. Does that count? If not, current relationship, 1 year 1 month 4 days.
S is for sexual preference: Male. Duh?!
T is for time you wake up: Weekdays will be around 7.15am. Weekends will be around 12pm.
U is for underwear: Thongs. I love topshop undies.
V is for vegetables you love: Don't really like it.
W is for weekend plans: Perhaps study.
X is for x-rays you've had: None.
Y is for yummy food you make: Make? Erm. Not sure.
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini.



1:44 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors